Style Snaps Trends: Nothing says springtime quite like 26 shots of pastel jeans, accessories and even bikes on the Toronto streets!
Despite the last few days of untimely weather, we’re feeling pretty confident that the prettiest season is here to stay! Cue the trendy pastel-filled Toronto streets, where soft pinks, lavender-like purples and frothy blues have taken form in everything from jeans, to quilted accessories, to Chanel-style coats, like the one pictured above. Check out these ultra-feminine shots. Here’s hoping that there’s many more where they came from.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein