We’ve got a bit of Hollywood on the blog today! In between filming, cross-country flights and press engagements, actress Lauren Lee Smith popped by our offices to give us a peek at what’s inside her bag. Currently starring as Sgt. Michelle McCluskey on The Listener, Lauren has previously starred on The L Word and in the ultra-steamy film Lie With Me. So, what does a busy actress need with her every day?
The Listener airs Wednesdays on CTV at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue