Style Snaps Trends: From the stark to the colour-blocked, we present 24 black-and-white outfit combos
This stark colour-combo (or rather, lack-of-colour combo) made it big on the spring runways and now it’s made it to the Toronto streets. Simple enough to emulate for those who are brights-challenged, and graphic enough for those who like to make a bold statement, click through for some of our favourite recent black-and-white interpretations.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents