While the tabloids thrive on speculation, one thing remains true: Rihanna has an amazing body and she’s not shy about showing it off. We’ve gotten used to seeing her in various states of undress over the years, so when the “S&M” singer’s new Armani underwear ad was announced, we expected to see lots of provocative poses and skin. Well, we did see lots of skin, but apparently (and that’s a strong apparently) not all of it was hers. U.K. tabloid newspaper The Sun is claiming that Rihanna used Jahnassa Aicken as her butt double (yes, butt double is an actual occupation) and also states that this wasn’t the first time.
Jahnassa’s bits and pieces have also made an alleged appearance in Rihanna’s video for “We Found Love.” The R&B singer has furiously lashed out at The Sun for making the accusation, tweeting “Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! F*** YOU….AND yo baggy ass condom.” Dare we suggest this feud end with a Zoolander-style walk off? Don’t worry, Rihanna, we know for a fact that you have a banging body so we’re prone to believe you.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents