This spring, Miu Miu stuck to the formula that has kept the label in the closets of fashion aficionados around the globe, with a barrage of playful prints that paraded down the runway. We loved the fun florals in primary colours, so we decided to create our own Miu Miu–inspired print for this week’s DIY installment. With art supplies that can be found in most arts and crafts stores, you too can create your own Miu Miu hand-printed skirt.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion
- Braided updo: How to do a sweet summer style in just 5 easy steps
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now