Alyssa Lau, 20
Edmonton | The Ordinary Peoples
When it comes to jewellery, there’s no such thing as overdone. I could have bracelets up to my elbows and be content. Jokes aside, nothing can be more annoying sometimes than bangles, bracelets and necklaces alike clinking non-stop whilst you strut around town. So, I’ve started to showcase jewellery only on one hand, picking bracelets by random and just throwing them on (if you think there’s an art to layering jewellery, it’s variety). As for necklaces, I’ll wear a maximum of three, each at different lengths so that no one necklace is being hidden behind another. You have to give each necklace its time to shine, y’know?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable