Lolitta Dandoy, 32
Montreal | Fashion Is Everywhere
If you are going to layer jewellery, you may as well be bold. I personally love statement necklaces and wearing more than one is the best way to achieve that look without spending a fortune. To me, it’s important to choose pieces that have some kind of a link together, whether it is in the colours or the material. In this case, I did both, the palette is pretty much coral and pink, and both are necklaces made with buttons. The most important thing to remember is to keep the outfit simple. If you want to focus the attention on the jewellery, you can’t go for a busy look. A black cami and skirt are your best allies.
Lolitta’s wearing: Necklace at top, Bizbilles. Necklace at bottom, Dario Bivona. Hat, Ophélie HATS. Top, James Perse. Skirt, Garage. Sandals, Zara.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents