Kassandra Camponi, 26
Edmonton | Kastles
Whenever I go to weddings, I try to wear something classy and unique. Your best bet for finding something unique is shopping at local boutiques. My reasons for this are a) The majority of the other female guests at the wedding most likely picked up a dress at your local mall and it would be a disaster showing up in the same frock, b) local boutiques carry different and unique lines and usually carry a small size run of a design. This way you know the chances of someone else showing up in the same dress are slim to none. I picked up this BB Dakota dress from Bamboo Ballroom a couple of summers ago, and I sure have gotten a lot of use out of it. It has a classic silhouette but is still unique with the beautiful print. As usual, I love to add some colour to my outfit with my accessories. Throw on a bright belt, fun clutch and some eye-catching earrings. One of my favourite trends right now is statement earrings. Rachel Bingham’s line, BangBang Bijoux is my number one pick for some sparkly, show-stopping earrings. Have fun at those summer weddings for me! The dances are my favourite part!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce