Following the sold-out success of their $39,000 alligator backpack for The Row last year, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s followed up with a $16,900 patchwork fur backpack for their pre-fall accessories collection this year. A drop in the sea!
The backpack has already found a fan in Rachel Zoe, who posted a gush session about it to The Zoe Report yesterday. We love the idea of saving our shoulders from the strain of handbags with a chic alternative. For those of you who do have extra cash lying around though, you can take your pick between patchwork fur, shiny calfskin, slate shiny alligator and black alligator.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion