Following the sold-out success of their $39,000 alligator backpack for The Row last year, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s followed up with a $16,900 patchwork fur backpack for their pre-fall accessories collection this year. A drop in the sea!
The backpack has already found a fan in Rachel Zoe, who posted a gush session about it to The Zoe Report yesterday. We love the idea of saving our shoulders from the strain of handbags with a chic alternative. For those of you who do have extra cash lying around though, you can take your pick between patchwork fur, shiny calfskin, slate shiny alligator and black alligator.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents