Lolitta Dandoy, 32
Montreal | Fashion Is Everywhere
I’ve always loved Jodie Foster’s iconic look in Taxi Driver. I think her ‘70s floppy straw hat is perfect for this summer and flattering for almost every face.
Right now, I’m also obsessed with cropped tops, and although I love how Jodie wears them with tiny high-waisted shorts, I decided to go for a wide leg jean, which is much more appropriated for my age and size, but still has that ‘70s vibe.
Lolitta’s wearing: Hat, American Apparel. Necklace, bought in Mali. Bracelet, bought in Peru. Cropped top, H&M. Wide leg jean, Fidelity.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion