It doesn’t get any better than today’s bag snoop, brought to you via the sandy beaches of Sicily! Shot by our lovely photographer Erin Seaman, we present the Louis Vuitton Sofia bag belonging to none other than megastylist and Lula magazine editor Leith Clark. Shot just after the Canadian expat wed Brit art director James Hatt, the newlywed’s particulars look perfectly apropos for the après wedding vacation that they were being taken on, along with 25 of the couple’s closest friends and family (including Seaman, who is a childhood friend of Clark’s). Cacharel sunglasses, a special edition Chanel palette and a glass unicorn…what else does one need in life!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents