From candy colours to the oh-so-hot-right-now ombré to Poision Ivy red, the sky seems to be the limit with hair dye jobs as of late, and Toronto’s most fashionable inhabitants seem to be embracing the trend that we saw on the runways and the streets of fashion week full stop. Need proof? Just feast your eyes on the recent shots Lewis Mirrett snapped of the zaniest dos in and around the Toronto streets.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable