Gabrielle Lacasse, 23
Montreal | Dentelle et Fleurs
Going to an event is always a good way to try new styles and show off your favourite pieces of clothing. I usually meet new people at events and make new contacts, so I also like to look a little professional without looking too serious; I never wear super-short skirts or lingerie-inspired tops.
The thing I always make sure of when I go to an event is that my hair and makeup look nice, because it is the first thing people see. I also love to wear my favourite pair of heels because I don’t wear them a lot in my everyday life. Here is a little example of what I would wear during an event: linen pants, a statement necklace and my brand new pair of wedges.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue