Lolitta Dandoy, 32
Montreal | Fashion Is Everywhere
When I’m left wondering what to wear, I try to go for something simple that has a chic twist to it, and stick to neutral colours. That’s why I love this sheer H&M number. From the front, it looks like a regular blouse, but the longer hem in the back gives it a more sophisticated vibe that contrasts perfectly with the casual cotton dress. Shoe-wise, these wedges are great because they are comfy and casual, but the transparent straps also make them very chic!
Another little secret: I always bring a pair of pretty ballerinas to change into if my look isn’t casual enough. It’s easier to dress an outfit down than up.
Lolitta’s wearing: Dress, American Apparel. Sheer blouse, H&M. Necklace, Lia Sofia. Bracelet, Luxetto. Wedge, Abaete for Payless.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents