Remember when Worn Journal made a 60 second tribute to Clueless last summer and we freaked out a whole bunch? Well, it looks like the gals over at The Coveteur have revitalized that urge with their latest closet peek: inside the fictional closet of the film’s grand dame, Cher Horowitz. A name so synonymous with epic style that she need not even be referred to as “not a real person,” Cher is the epitome when we talk about mid-nineties icons. Similarly, her fantasy closet (complete with its own computer guide and rotating rack) is so downright enviable its provoked squeals since the film’s debut in 1995. ANYWAYS. No need to say more. Just go have a peek and squeal and stuff. Kay?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?