Style Snaps Trend: If these 28 shots of vibrantly mixed prints don’t make you want to take a chance with your summer wardrobe, we don’t know what will
Unless you’ve been on a really (really) long vacation, you’d know that all bets are off in terms of mixing and matching prints, patterns, colours and the like. As such, the once deemed statement but now almost mainstay designs have been seen on the streets all summer long. Here are some of our favourites shot around Toronto.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Want to show off your nail art skills? Have we got a contest for you!
- News your wallet can use: Club Monaco announces an upcoming shoe collection
- Taylor Swift vs. Demi Lovato: Who wore the minidress best at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Shay Mitchell vs. Lucy Hale: Which Pretty Little Liars star was best dressed at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Kate Middleton wears pink Alexander McQueen for her last appearance before going on maternity leave