Alyssa Lau, 20
Edmonton | The Ordinary Peoples
I’ve already sported this denim jacket before in a Style Panel question, but recently, I’ve decided to embellish it with pointed studs that can be used as a weapon and/or defence mechanism anytime I please. Studs are a great way to grunge-ify an outfit, but really, I think they can be used with anything. Plus, your levels of “bad-assery” increase by 10 points. If you prefer a less menacing look, try pyramid-shaped studs or something less pokey.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue