Chloe Wise, 21
Toronto | Naughty Mess
As a lover of both denim and patterns, turning to a printed jean short is second nature for me. I literally wear jean shorts every day (read: EVERY day), and finding a pair in a unique print such as these starry guys just feels right. I love a good DIY, and have been known to paint a few pairs of USA flag jean shorts in my day, so grabbing some fabric paint and creating patterned denim is definitely a good call. While one can get artsy and create a similar look, stumbling across the perfect pair of printed vintage shorts can only mean one thing: the stars have aligned. Oh, and a cosmically awesome outfit.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents