Condé Nast blockade or not, the hype surrounding Carine Roitfeld’s forthcoming publication CR Fashion Book is showing no signs of flagging, especially after the big unveil today of the glossy’s first full image.
The much-anticipated image went live on the magazine’s home site this morning and shows Dutch model Juliet Ingleby striding through a cemetery in a billowing lavender veil, sparingly accessorized with red stilettos and a purse. A trio of black-clad attendants morosely brings up the rear, walking behind their colourful leader in Roitfeld-esque leather boots. Like all the other sneak peeks from CR Fashion Book so far, the shoot was styled by none other than Roitfeld herself, and shot by photographer Sebastian Faena.
If you can’t wait until the mag hits shelves on September 13, you can pre-order the print edition for $15 or the digital edition for $5 on the magazine’s site. In even more exciting CR-related news, WWD has also confirmed that the former Paris Vogue editor-in-chief will be hosting a launch party during New York Fashion Week; if Roitfeld’s past fêtes are anything to go off, the event won’t disappoint.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party