Exclusive! We’ve got the first teaser of Hudson’s cabaret-style video series starring Georgia May Jagger
Hudson Jeans is ringing in 10 years of their trademark Cali-meets-London style of denim by rolling out “Hudson Cabaret,” a four-part video series fronted by brand face Georgia May Jagger, and we’ve got an exclusive teaser of the campaign!
The videos were shot in Paris (a natural choice since the city is the birthplace of cabaret) and features Jagger alongside musical guests including dreamy electro-pop trio Au Revoir Simone and human beat boxer Tez. The campaign’s meant to celebrate the self-expression and freethinking attitude of the bygone cabaret era, with Jagger et al taking to the stage in some of the brand’s signature styles (ranging from art deco designs to colour-blocked jeans).
Check out the teaser above and keep your eyes peeled for the other three videos, which will be unveiled throughout the summer leading up to the brand’s anniversary this September.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents