After months of speculation, its finally official: Fashion’s Night Out is coming to Toronto! The New York-based fashion street fest launched in 2008 to help boost the US economy is heading north, with retailers across the city set to take part on the evening of September 6, 2012—the same night as New York City’s FNO and the first night of TIFF. The one-night-only citywide block party sure to be a glittering affair with several events already in the making around Queen Street West and King Street West, and the stylish gals over at Rac Boutique and Peacock Parade on board to help with the night’s planning. We’ll keep you abreast of the plans as we hear!
For more information, including how to get involved, visit fashionsnightout.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce