You better get excited, because today’s bag snoop subject is major! Majorly major. Presenting the Alexander Wang box bag (and its contents) belonging to Naya Rivera, one of the über talented stars of Glee! As the queen bee of the cheerleaders, Rivera’s character Santana Lopez doesn’t always display the…kindest tendencies, but judging by the reason she visited Toronto yesterday, Rivera IRL couldn’t be more different if she tried. In town to support the Sunshine Foundation, which in partnership with Winners and Homesense makes dreams come true for children with severe physical disabilities and life-threatening illnesses, the actress was meeting with a little girl who’s dream it was to meet her. “She loves the show and I thought what better way than to just come over and say hello,” said Rivera.
While we were photographing Rivera’s bag, she pulled a switch on us, confiding in the celeb who’s bag she’d most like to examine: “I think I’d go through Gwyneth Paltrow’s bag, just because I’m friends with her and I would like to see what she keeps and then copy it.” You and us both, girl!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce