Lolitta Dandoy, 32
Montreal | Fashion Is Everywhere
I’m a huge Olympics fan, so I usually buy a piece from the Canadian collection. This year, I was particularly pleased by the vintage feel of the collection… and my favourite piece was definitely this fitted denim jacket! I love the faded wash and the Canadiana badges decorating it. Honestly, I think we can wear this jacket with anything, but I like the idea of giving it a pretty and preppy vibe with this simple cotton ruffled dress… collar out! To keep a casual feel, I paired it with comfy rope-soled sandals. And to show my colours without being dressed like our flag from head to toe, I added a striped red and white headband and earrings!
Lolitta’s wearing: Denim jacket, the Bay. Shirt dress, Thakoon for Gap. Sandals, ID Browns (found at The Swap team’s clothing swap). Headband, Ardène. Earrings, Aldo.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents