Mo Handahu, 29
Halifax | Curvy Geekery
Being such a huge fan of the Olympics, it was such an honor to be invited to pick a piece from the Canadian Olympic Team’s gear! I paired the grey fleece pants with some key pieces to support our beloved red and white. Wishing Team Canada all the best in the games and a big thank you to all the atheletes for inspiring us all!
Mo’s wearing: Sweatpants and ring, the Bay. Blazer, earrings and necklace, thrifted. Top, Le Chateau.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party