Élodie Parthenay, 26
Montreal | Hello Elo
I’m a huge sportswear fan: I wear crewnecks, varsity jackets or sneakers on a daily basis. I’ve found that the key to making them work without looking like you came right from the gym or the track field is balancing the sporty feel with smarter pieces. High heels, sequins, printed pants, anything goes! As for the retro vibe of the official Team Canada gear, it calls for pairings with more modern accessories, such as those wood flatforms.
Elodie’s wearing: Canada crewneck, the Bay. Velvet skinny pants, the Gap. Wood flatforms, Ecoté. Earrings, Uranium.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look