Kristin MacDonald, 27
Fredericton | Doll Parade
We were handed a fun challenge this week that allowed me to leave my comfort zone in quite a new way: sportswear for day-to-day wear. As much as I was on board to receive such a wonderful piece of Hudson Bay’s Olympics collection (thank you!), I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit stumped when deciding how to style it. I received this darling little red tank and decided to go with something straightforward and accurate. A go-to pair of broken-in jeans, some simple accessories and my most versatile heels made this feel natural, as well as well-deserving of the thumbs up I received from strangers during an ice cream date that evening. And throwing some white and red stripes over my shoulders? Well, I guess I was just feeling patriotic.
Kristin’s wearing: Jeans, the Gap. Tank, the Bay. Purse and shoes, Le Chateau. Gold necklace, thrifted. Sweater, Joe Fresh.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce