Kassandra Camponi, 26
Edmonton | Kastles
Oh, Canada. If you’re not sure how to rock Olympic style, a jacket like this can be your key. This little jean jacket has been the best addition to my wardrobe lately. It’s perfect for throwing on when it gets cool in the evenings, it has awesome vintage style patches and it supports our home and native land all while looking stylish. The best part is that I know 20 years down the road this jacket will look even more wicked. And it can never hurt to have a little pop of colour! If your feeling extra adventurous, throw on some face paint!
Kassandra’s wearing: Dress, Sanctuary. Heels, Kenneth Cole Reaction. Necklace, vintage. Jacket, the Bay.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents