Niki Blasina, 26
NYC via Vancouver | A Haute Mess
I know. Everything about this is wrong (especially because I’m wearing silver Converse sneakers — not pictured). and this outfit may be the equivalent of Gretchen Wieners trying to make “fetch” happen, but I love leather, fringe, Canada and my new Olympic tank, so I’m doing it anyway! As always, the Bay’s Olympic gear fits perfectly and is great quality, so I’m definitely going to be showing my Canadian pride and team spirit by sporting this tank (pun intended) for the next few weeks (especially because I’ve recently relocated to the U.S. of A., heh). I may not try and make the fringed leather skirt work again, but I will patriotically pair up my favourite denim cut-offs or slouchy trousers with this team tank.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion