We love arm candy (and arm parties!), and this week we thought we’d take a trip down memory lane and DIY us some of the oldest decorations in the book: the high-end friendship bracelet. We’ve seen these amped-up beauties on the runways (think Isabel Marant) and on the street (think blogger-approved Dannijo and Venessa Arigaza), with quite a hefty price tag attached, and so we decided to create some that ring in a little closer to what they used to cost back at summer camp: less than $10!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents