Danielle Roche, 20
Toronto | Kastor and Pollux
Because I reside in a suburban wasteland without a drivers license, walking is one of my main ways of getting around. Whenever travelling though, I make sure that comfortable shoes are my primary concern; mainly because running full throttle for buses in platform shoes is embarrassing (if running for the bus wasn’t mortifying enough to begin with), but also because my internship, part-time job and school don’t really call for crazy shoes. Plus, practicality and comfort will always overrule fancy footwear, no matter how extensive my collection is.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue