Jen Tam, 23
Vancouver | Her Waise Choice
Although you never see it in blog photos, I’m almost always in flats for my journey and I carry my heels in a canvas bag for when I get to my destination. I also like to wear cross-body purses while I’m getting somewhere, both for comfort as well as added security. I am a big fan of bags that can be held more than one way; this one doubles as a dressier clutch and I can also store my flats in it once I’ve arrived.
Jen’s wearing: Blouse, YesStyle. Shorts T.Babaton at Aritzia. Clutch, MICHAEL Michael Kors. Sunglasses, House of Harlow 1960. Flats, Stuart Weitzman. Heels, Zara.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now