Lolitta Dandoy, 32
Montreal | Fashion Is Everywhere
In Montreal, the Bixi system is so effective that, between March and November, I’m always cycling to any work related fashion event. And in time, I’ve learned that we can actually wear anything on a bike, including high heels (you’ll be surprised at how easy it is) and maxi-dresses (you just need to tie them on the front). I even onced biked to a gala, wearing an evening dress, next to my husband in his tuxedo!
In this picture, I’m heading to Montreal’s Fashion & Design Festival with my all-time favourite Jean Paul Gaultier fringed skirt worn over a one-piece bathing suit. In the shoe department, I’m wearing a low wedge colourful sandal.
Lolitta’s wearing: Skirt, vintage Jean Paul Gaultier. Bathing suit, H&M. Sandals, Call It Spring. Necklace, Aldo. Brooch, vintage Yves Saint Laurent.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents