For as ubiquitous with wartime as the camouflage print is, its pretty impressive to see how far and wide its presence as a fashion print has stretched. From dude-approved low slung shorts to utilitarian backpacks, it can be spotted in multitudes everywhere and anywhere. As pictured in this gallery, have a look at the print’s Toronto -centric appeal.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable