Style Panel: 11 easy ways to transition your wardrobe into fall without saying goodbye to summer just yet
Cara McLeay, 28
Vancouver | A Fashion Love Affair
My favourite time of the year is the summer, so I try to wear my summer dresses as long as I can. I transition into the cooler season by layering, starting with a basic dress and adding on until I have an appropriate fall look.
Cara’s wearing: Dress, Muubaa. Sweatshirt T-shirt, American Eagle. Jacket, Aritzia. Heels, Pour La Victoire. Necklace, J.Crew. Clutch, Alexander Wang.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents