Attention Degrassi fans: today we’re taking a look inside the bag belonging to one of the series’ reigning queens, Annie Clark. As Fiona Coyne on Degrassi: The Next Generation for the past three years, Clark has been cast as the poor little rich girl turned alcoholic turned lesbian and everything in between, but in reality, it seems that the actress is much more, shall we say…put together. Complete with her sister’s hand-me-down makeup bag, travel trinkets and lip balm, Clark’s bag features all the trappings typical of an about-to-be college freshman who just happens to be the star of Canada’s most well-known hit show. Without further ado, let’s snoop!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue