After the stunning sneak peek last month, Lana Del Rey’s retro-inspired campaign with H&M has finally been revealed in full, and in one word, it’s perfection. The “L.A. noir” inspiration suits Del Rey’s self-described “ghetto Nancy Sinatra” style to a T, and the Blue Jeans chanteuse looks all kinds of beautiful in everything from covet-worthy abstract print skinnies to a sleek and body-conscious tweed dress.
Now that we’ve seen the Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin-lensed campaign in full, it seems certain that Del Rey is poised to turn her fashion-star-in-the-making status into a full fledged fashion career. Check out the campaign for yourself, and stay tuned for Del Rey’s remake of Roy Orbison’s classic “Blue Velvet,” which will go live on hm.com on September 19 to fête the new collection!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue