Élodie Parthenay, 26
Montreal | Hello Elo
It’s easy to fall headfirst into full-on The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo territory when you’ve already got more than your share of ink. That’s why I usually try and balance my more alternative pieces with smarter ones. The knotted see-through tank and beaten up combat boots would look good with distressed pants, but I find the fringe skirt to be an unexpected option. And when studs feel too obvious, I reach for this gorgeous piece of body jewellery by Uranium, which I like to call my “fancy post-apocalyptical harness”.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce