Lolitta Dandoy, 32
Montreal | Fashion Is Everywhere
When I read this week’s challenge, I was pretty happy because I just cut my hair and I think this all-black trend suits it perfectly. But it also makes the challenge bigger: How can I look feminine wearing leather and sporting my new androgynous do?
I chose this sexy off-the-shoulder top and my favourite skin-tight biker pants. I think that when you wear leather, you have to go for the lightest and most fitted pieces possible, or else it can look very bulky. And since it wouldn’t be me without a touch of colour, I finished the look with a pair of cobalt pointy suede booties
Lolitta’s wearing Leather & knit top, vintage. Leather pants, Firetrap (both from MyWalk.in). Suede booties, Aldo.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue