Y’all better take note, because what’s inside today’s bag speaks volumes on how to make things happen. Karen Cleveland, FASHION’s senior manager of marketing and communications, is our resident wheeler and dealer, who makes sponsorships, partnerships and all other ships happen with a smile (and a sincere one at that) perma-planted. To boot, she’s also an etiquette expert, sharing advice (and trust us, she’s always right) on Twitter via @SchoolFinishing. So without further ado, what does this power babe tote along all day long?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue