Introducing our October 2012 cover star, Carly Rae Jepsen! In her fashion magazine cover debut, the 26-year-old homegrown megastar speaks to us exclusively on her rise to fame, her upcoming album, Kiss, and her blockbuster hit “Call Me Maybe.” Shot on location in Vancouver, Jepsen stars in a McQ by Alexander McQueen dress, Christian Louboutin pumps and Rita Tesolin earrings.
Our October 2012 issue will hit stands on September 10. In the meantime, catch up with her here!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer