It’s been a while since we’ve heard news of the Anna Dello Russo and H&M accessories collection, but thanks to a recent spread in Vogue Russia, we’ve got an update on what will surely be H&M’s most bejewelled collaboration to date. If you recall Paris couture week, Dello Russo was spotted gallivanting around Place Vendôme wearing a gorgeous pink Oscar de la Renta ball gown with ornate turquoise luggage in tow. As it turns out, the editrix was mid-photo shoot and the luggage, along with all the other accessories Dello Russo donned that day, are pieces from her H&M collabo. In true Dello Russo form, the jewelry was over-the-top in a quirky-meets-Baroque opulence kind of way. The collection hits stores on October 4, and we know we’ll be line to snap up a pair of those glittering gator sunglasses.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable