No one does high-end sci-fi mash-ups better than Nicolas Ghesquière and Balenciaga Fall 2012’s outsized Star Wars meets Elizabethan England printed sweaters are just the latest indication. Otherworldly yet utterly wearable, we took the challenge of DIYing the look. To boot, we came in under $100 (ahem, the original is almost $4,000!)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue