As documented in our latest trends guide, Fall 2012 is all about pants, and many kinds of pants at that. From the head-to-toe pantsuits at Miu Miu and Prada to the Hammer-style wideleg pants at Viktor & Rolf, there’s more than enough extreme variety to share. We turned to four of our Style Panelists to showcase their best way to wear these new shapes and well, here are the awesome results.
Question 17: What’s your favourite way to wear Fall’s latest pant shapes Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce