After years of anticipation, Fashion’s Night Out, the Vogue-backed citywide street party that began and expanded worldwide to include stops in London, Paris and even Sydney finally made its way to Canada’s fashion capitals, hitting Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal last night. As our editors attended events around Toronto, photographer Farzin Ghayour hit the pavement to shoot the street styles.
Beginning with Holt Renfrew’s 175th anniversary street party, Ghayour captured some of the most adorable and magenta-filled moments including limited edition sweatshirts being sold direct from the brand’s roadtripping truck, custom-designed magenta Diet Cokes being handed out, the crowd (including president Mark Derbyshire) watching a specially filmed tribute video featuring guest spots from Victoria Beckham, Donna Karan, Michael Kors and others.
Then it was a quick jaunt over to Hazelton Lanes’ MasterCard-sponsored soiree to watch the ladies get glammed up and then! Another stop! It was off to the BAZAAR, where local retailers like Rac Boutique, The Drake General Store and 69 Vintage held court. Later, Ghayour hit eLUXE’s celebration, where our very own online editor Randi Bergman was spinning. There was a photo boot, lots of candy, and lots of stylish folk all trying to fit on a tiny little couch.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party