Christina Cravero, 27
Toronto | The Style Mogul
I’ve always had a challenge with this look, and I was super excited to find out ways to wear one of the hottest trends of the season and still look amazing! I have had numerous occasions where this look has made me literally look like a box. Seeing this trend many times on the runways at fashion week, I always thought, if only I could look this fabulous wearing that! To overcome this challenge, I paired a boxy oversized jacket with skinny pants and super high platforms. The trick is to create height, which will help elongate your body. Doing an up-do as a hairstyle was the added touch to help create that illusion that I was six feet, when really I’m not!
Christina’s wearing: Jacket, Vince Camuto. Jeans, GAP. Blouse, Forever 21. Wedges, Zara. Necklace, Vintage, Rings, JewelMint and Vintage. Purse, Louis Vuitton. Sunglasses, Tom Ford
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents