Alicia Quan, 25
Vancouver | Alicia Fashionista
I’m a recent convert to the world of oversized clothing. Since I’m technically top heavy, I’d always assumed that it just wasn’t the look for me. But, I’ve recently learned that the beauty of oversized pieces is that they’re full of styling possibilities! Using the power of accessorizing, I try to break up this often boxy silhouette with a long necklace, scarf, or belt. This magically centres the outfit and counters any perceived added width. To complete this cozy autumn look, all you need is a pair of skinny denim for balanced proportions, and a large cup of hot chocolate for warmth and deliciousness!
Alicia’s wearing: T-shirt and pants, Plum. Scarf, Front and Company. Wrap bracelet, Alden Rae. Loafers, Aerosoles. Bag, xo Bella.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce