September may host some of the biggest fashion weeks—London, New York, Paris, and Milan—but come October, it’s Toronto’s time to shine. Considering that Toronto is the home of the second biggest North American fashion week, it goes without saying that the city hosts an influx of shows, parties and fashionable events. From World MasterCard Fashion Week to The ShOws to the just-announced The Collections, there’s so much going on between October 15-26. As the event calendar starts to build (and explode) we’ll keep updating this guide to Toronto Fashion Week—so check back often and stay in the loop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents