September may host some of the biggest fashion weeks—London, New York, Paris, and Milan—but come October, it’s Toronto’s time to shine. Considering that Toronto is the home of the second biggest North American fashion week, it goes without saying that the city hosts an influx of shows, parties and fashionable events. From World MasterCard Fashion Week to The ShOws to the just-announced The Collections, there’s so much going on between October 15-26. As the event calendar starts to build (and explode) we’ll keep updating this guide to Toronto Fashion Week—so check back often and stay in the loop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue