The Collections Spring 2013
October 15-17, 2012
The Burroughes Building
Started by members of the Fashion Collective, The Collections features a mix of Canadian talent that goes beyond being just fashion related—it also pulls in film, music and photography. The event kicks off with the DIScONNECT fashion film festival on October 15 and will be followed with two days of fashion shows, including Chloe Comme Parris—who recently showed at New York Fashion Week as part of the GenArt Fresh Faces in Fashion 2012—Sid Neigum, Laura Siegel, Klaxon Howl and Cara Cheung. Although it’s The Collections’ inaugural season, they’ve partnered with Aveda and M.A.C Cosmetics for hair and makeup.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents