Paris Fashion Week Spring 2013 Street Style: 60+ shots including Kanye West, Carine Roitfeld, Leandra Medine and yep, Balenciaga’s sci-fi sweater is still going strong
If you’re having a case of the Mondays, today’s edition of street style photos from Paris Fashion Week will definitely be the cure. This weekend our street style photographer Stefania Yarhi has captured 50 plus photos from outside the tents, including a mix of celebrities, editors, and all-around well-dressed folks.
The rapper behind the song Christian Dior Denim Flow—that is, Kanye West—made quite the appearance outside Dior cloaked in very on-trend tuxedo jacket paired with a heavy gold chain (Kim Kardashian for once wasn’t his accessory du jour). We also spotted Carine Roitfeld, Olivia Palermo and Leigh Lezark outside Dior—which, given that it was Raf Simons first ready-to-wear collection for the brand, was one of the more buzzed about shows.
The key trend of the weekend in Paris was prints, which happens to be one of the most popular reoccurring themes during fashion month. We spotted the Man Repeller, also known as Leandra Medine, wearing embroidered jeans and channeling Dries Van Noten’s most recent spring collection with flannel. Julia Sarr Jamois, editor of Wonderland Magazine, was seen in a Balenciaga sci-fi sweater and even Mickey Mouse made a graphic appearance on a show goer’s tee. Sadly, we didn’t catch up with Anna Dello Russo over the weekend, but we hope (for the love of fashion!) that we see her tomorrow. Because a day without ADR during fashion week is like a day without sun, or something like that.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look